1. What you did over summer?
- Over 2 months of summer, I went to 2 different places in VietNam. First, I went to Long Hai with friends for about 1 week on June and I had a lot of fun in there, there was a lot memories between me and my friends at the time and we spent most time together. No longer than, Me and my little family went to Hai Phong and Vinh Ha Long, Vinh Ha Long was so beautiful and everything in there all made of nature. We had a lot of time to spent together and it was a nice trip. This summer filled up with memories between me and my bestfriend, my family and my brother, sad mixed up with happy events I would never forget! SPECIAL SUMMER.
2. What are you most/least looking forward to this year in Social Studies?
- The most thing I looking forward to this year in SS are to know more about other countries in the world, knowledge of history and world history. Besides, I also want to know more about other culture, trandition of different places in the world and that's what I most interested on. Lastly, I also want to know the geography in many different countries and that's all I looking for this year.
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét